"My name is Melissa and I am a chocoholic"
If you know my family at all then you know of the infamous M&M bowl that is never empty (unless it's Monday and we're already through bags #1 & 2 from Friday's grocery shopping and someone hasn't had time to run to the store yet). Needless to say, we are a chocolate loving family which is why a particular Italian festival reallyyy caught my interest. This year the dates of October 14-23 marked some of the most wonderful 10 days in Italy. During this time Perugia, Italy hosted their annual Chocolate Festival. Yeah you read that correctly, CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL! And I got to go :) Upon arrival I was greeted with not only a magnificent view of the Italian countryside but booth after booth after booth filled with chocolate. BEST COMBINATION EVER. There were all different types of chocolate in the form of massive bars, ginormous pyramids, balls, truffles, pizzas, and even chocolate flavored pasta! Not to mention a 10 foot bear made form Lindt chocolate and a "chocolate wall" you could climb up. And thanks to our EuroChocolate cards we even got lots of free samples, including some of the best hot chocolate I've ever had. Talk about pure bliss. It is definitely a day I will remember fondly. It would have been nice to have my whole chocolate loving family there with me, but then again it's probably for the best that they weren't because Matt's college savings may have been in trouble :P
Here are some photos for you to drool over & I promise my next posts will be all about my fall break. I know they are longgg overdue!
 |
| So this is what love looks like? |
 |
| Chocolate Pasta! |
 |
| Who knew pizza could be made any better than it already was... |
 |
| I'm gunna stick with the idea that this actually was made of all chocolate |
 |
| Beautiful view from the city on a hill |
vita, amore, felicitÃ
No comments:
Post a Comment