Saturday, December 10, 2011

Casualità

"Randomness" (No idea if that can actually be translated into Italian but there's my best guess)

This is going to be a post full of random events that I have forgotten/haven't had time to post about.
First: Climbing up the Bell Tower with Kat, Katie, and Dave. That meant 414 steps straight up. Luckily there were a couple landings in between but it was still a tough climb. You'd think I'd be used to climbing stairs by now after living on the third floor for 3 months..... nope. Here are a couple pictures (remember I was using my iPod):


 My Street!


Second: La Bohème! One Wednesday night my study abroad group was treated to a nice apertivo & an Italian Opera. It was a really nice night, despite the fact I could not understand most of the opera even with the subtitles flashing over the stage. It's hard enough understanding opera singers who are singing in english, nevermind italian haha. However, I still really enjoyed it since I had never been to the opera before. It was a very classy night :)



Third: Climbing the Duomo with my mom. I know I mentioned this in my last post but here are some pictures from it. 463 steps, 49 more than the Bell Tower but it felt like less. Strange.

Ceiling of the Duomo




<3


vita, amore, felicità

No comments:

Post a Comment